ASUS ZenBook 14 UX425JA-PURE4
For at se vore priser skal du være oprettet som kunde: Er du allerede oprettet som kunde skal du logge ind.
ASUS ZenBook 14 UX425JA-PURE4
1920 x 1080
Windows 10 Home
SSD / Flash
10th gen Intel® Core™ i7
ASUS ZenBook 14 UX425JA
Timeless beauty, effortless portability
The beautiful new ZenBook 14 is more portable than ever. It’s thinner, lighter, and incredibly compact, yet includes HDMI, Thunderbolt™ 3 USB-C®, USB Type-A and MicroSD card reader for unrivaled versatility. Built to deliver powerful performance, ZenBook 14 is your perfect choice for an effortless on-the-go lifestyle.
Travel light, travel smart
The compact, thin and ultralight all-metal design of ZenBook 14 makes it the ideal traveling companion. It’s also the world’s thinnest 14-inch laptop to feature a full set of I/O ports1 — including HDMI and USB Type-A — so you can enjoy versatile connectivity wherever you are.
No charger? No problem!
With ZenBook 14’s amazing 22-hour battery life4, traveling without a charger isn’t a big deal. When you do need to top up, its fast-charge feature can restore the battery to a 60% charge level in just 49 minutes, so you’ll be ready to go in no time.
Your constant companion
Getting stuff done on the go is effortless with the elegant and lightweight ZenBook 14. Its small size and big capabilities will make it your go-to device for productivity and inspiration, whether you’re inside or outside, working or relaxing, alone or collaborating.
- Pine Grey is a glossy shade that is calm and peaceful. It projects professional wisdom, and features a special off-center version of the iconic ZenBook spun-metal finish.
- Lilac Mist conveys a subtle touch of high-end luxury. Elegant and modern, charming and sophisticated, this gorgeous matte shade is a perfect match for the classic ZenBook spun-metal finish.
Bright, clear, power-efficient display
ZenBook 14 has a bright and clear four-sided NanoEdge display, with slim bezels that create an 90% screen-to-body ratio for a more immersive viewing experience. The low-power 1-watt display delivers an incredible 400nits of brightness, while maximizing battery life.
Connect fast — anywhere
ZenBook 14 redefines what’s possible in an ultrathin laptop to give you a full complement of I/O ports, including full-size HDMI and USB Type-A ports. The power of Thunderbolt™ 3 is also at your disposal, with two Thunderbolt™ 3 USB-C® ports that support fast charging, 4K UHD external displays and up to 40Gbps data transfers. For easy transfers of data from your mobile devices, there’s also a microSD card reader.
Designed for comfort and convenience
ZenBook 14 features a new edge-to-edge ergonomic keyboard design that increases the size of the keyboard for more comfortable typing. And it looks stunning, too! For easy data entry, there’s the ASUS NumberPad 2.0 that integrates a full-size LED-illuminated numeric keypad into the touchpad. The integrated infrared (IR) camera on ZenBook 14 makes face login fast and easy with Windows Hello. It even works in dim lighting conditions, so there’s no need to type a password.
Precision-engineered ErgoLift hinge
ZenBook 14 has a precision-engineered ErgoLift hinge that automatically lifts the rear of the laptop slightly when it’s opened, tilting the keyboard to the optimum typing angle. This action also raises the chassis for optimized cooling and enhanced audio quality.
More power to go
The latest 10th Generation Intel® Core™ processors in ZenBook 14 deliver enhanced performance that makes light work of multitasking, productivity and entertainment. ZenBook 14 also features ultrafast PCIe® 3.0 x4 SSDs and the latest Intel WiFi 6 with Gig+ (802.11ax) for superb all-round performance.
MyASUS: Your exclusive app collection
ZenBook 14 includes the latest version of MyASUS, a collection of handy ASUS apps and tools that help you get more out of your ZenBook 14. Use it to team your iOS or Android phone with your laptop, to optimize your laptop’s performance, or to contact after-sales service and support. There’s also a huge range of popular app downloads and exclusive offers just for you!
Certified audio quality
The audio system of ZenBook 14 is certified by audio specialists Harman Kardon to ensure immersive, crystal-clear sound for communications or entertainment
Toughness you can rely on
ZenBook 14 has been tested to meet the ultra-demanding MIL-STD-810G U.S. military standard for reliability and durability. Tests consisted of a punishing regime designed to ensure survival in harsh environments, and included power-on drop tests and operation at extremes of altitude and temperature. ZenBook 14 has also passed ASUS laptop stress tests that far exceed the standards set by the industry.
Finish / Color
- Windows 10 Pro
(ASUS recommends Windows 10 Pro for business)
- Windows 10 Home
- Intel® Core™ i7-1065G7 processor
1.30GHz quad-core with Turbo Boost (up to 3.90GHz) and 8MB cache
- Intel® Core™ i5-1035G1 processor
1.00GHz quad-core with Turbo Boost (up to 3.60GHz) and 6MB cache
- Intel® Core™ i3-1005G1 processor
1.20GHz dual-core with Turbo Boost (up to 3.40GHz) and 4MB cache
- Intel® Iris™ Plus Graphics
- Intel® UHD Graphics
- 14” Full HD (1920 x 1080), 16:9 aspect, anti-glare screen, 1W, 400nits brightness display
- 14” Full HD (1920 x 1080), 16:9 aspect, anti-glare screen, 300nits brightness display
- Four-sided frameless NanoEdge design with 90% screen-to-body ratio
- 2.5mm-thin side bezel and 10.9mm bottom bezel
- IPS-level wide-view technology
- 8GB / 16GB / 32GB LPDDR4X 3200MHz
- 2TB PCIe® NVMe™ 3.0 x4 M.2 SSD
- 256GB / 512GB / 1TB PCIe® NVMe™ 3.0 x2 M.2 SSD
- 32GB + 1TB / 32GB + 512GB Intel® Optane™ Memory H10 with SSD
Keyboard and TouchPad
- 2 x Thunderbolt™ 3 USB-C® (up to 40Gbps)
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A (up to 5Gbps)
- 1 x Standard HDMI
- 1 x MicroSD card reader
- Edge-to-edge design, full-size backlit, with 1.4mm key travel
- Touchpad / NumberPad
- Glass-covered; intelligent palm-rejection
- Precision Touchpad (PTP) technology supports up to four-finger smart gestures
- Please note that all versions of NumberPad only work with the Microsoft Windows operating system
- ASUS SonicMaster stereo audio system with surround-sound; smart amplifier for maximum audio performance
- Array microphone with Cortana and Alexa voice-recognition support
- Certified by Harman Kardon
- 3D IR HD camera with Windows Hello support
Battery and Power
- Intel WiFi 6 with Gig+ performance (802.11ax)
Weight and Dimensions
- Up to 22 hours battery life
- 67Wh 4-cell lithium-polymer battery
- 65W power adaptor
- Plug Type: Type C
- (Output: 20V DC, 65W)
- (Input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz universal)
Included in the Box
- Height: 1.39cm (0.54 inches)
- Width: 31.9cm (12.5 inches)
- Depth: 20.8cm (8.18 inches)
- Weight: With 1W FHD display approx. 1.13kg (approx. 2.49 pounds)
- Weight: With standard FHD display approx. 1.17Kg (approx. 2.58 pounds)
- ZenBook 14 (UX425)
- Power adaptor with power cord (65W)
- Protective sleeve (optional)
- USB-C® to audio jack dongle
- USB-A to LAN dongle (optional)
- System Diagnosis
- Battery Health Charging
- Fan Profile
- Function Key Lock
- WiFi SmartConnect
- Link to MyASUS
Selvom vi gør vort bedste for at give fyldestgørende information, så er billederne kun vejledende, og selve varen er ikke nødvendigvis 100% identisk med det viste billede. Produkter kan være vist med ekstraudstyr der ikke er inkluderet eller i andre form- og farvevarianter. Hvis der er forskel mellem produktoverskrift, beskrivelse og billede, så er det produktoverskriften som gælder. Hvis du er i tvivl, så kontakt os gerne. Vi tager forbehold for trykfejl, ændring af priser og specifikationer uden varsel.